- Fixes an issue with temperature values of Z-PETG profiles for M200 and M300,
- Fixes issues with opening .zcode/.zcodex files.
- Thin walls analysis is now available in the Print Settings step – highlighting thin walls depends on nozzle diameter and layer thickness settings,
- Fixes issues with re-saving .zcodex files,
- Improves material retraction while printing without raft,
- Fixes minor bugs.
- Improves the Replicate .zcode/.zcodex tool – it is now possible to place more replicated models on the platform by decreasing the Offset value,
- The Model lift option is now activated once the raft is disabled – it allows users to lift the model up to 10mm,
- It is now possible to insert a pause into the .zcode(x) before printing the Brim (at 0% of progress),
- Maximum values of Flow Ratio and Print Speed have been increased (First Layer and Raft parameters),
- It is now possible to set the Brim width to 0 while printing without the raft,
- Improves the default Exposure time values for resins: Basic Pigment-Free, Flexible Transparent Yellow and Dental Model Beige,
- Fixes issues with Brim and first layer height while printing with Shell infil,
- Fixes minor bugs.
- It is now possible to disable/enable printing the raft on FDM devices,
- It is now possible to change first layer settings on FDM devices,
- The program now highlights all overhangs that require support structures,
- Improves the program’s GUI – toolboxes are now shown in the bar on the left,
- Control grips for Move, Resize and Rotate tools can be now disabled in the Preferences panel,
- The Split tool is now available for Inkspire,
- It is now possible to reset changes in the Print Settings step and Rotate menu (Reset button added),
- Improves the Rotation Optimization tool,
- Adds new Z-HIPS and Z-ULTRAT profiles for 0.3 and 0.6 mm nozzles (M200 Plus),
- Improves printing quality of Z-PCABS (M200 Plus),
- Z-ULTRAT is now available in the list of materials for M300,
- Improves the default Exposure time values for resins: Basic Grey, Basic White/Ivory and Black Pro on Inkspire,
- Fixes minor bugs.
*Latest firmware version for M200 Plus and M300 Plus required.
- Introduces the Rotation Optimization tool for both FDM and resin printers. This tool allows you to choose one optimal position for the model according to your chosen parameter: Min. Support Area, Min. Support Volume, Max. Platform Contact,
- Improves placement of automatic seam. It is now placed in internal angles to reduce its visibility as much as possible,
- Improves printing quality of Z-ABS and ABS-based materials (0.29 layer thickness) for M200, M300, M200 Plus and M300 Plus,
- Adds new NYLON-based option to the External materials tab (for M200 Plus and M300 Plus),
- Zortrax Apoller can now be added to the My Devices panel,
- Improves print settings for Inkspire,
- Fixes bugs for Inkspire.
- Improves overall printing quality for Inkspire*,
- Adds the Rotation Optimization tool for all FDM printers,
- Fixes minor bugs.
*Latest firmware version for Inkspire is required
- Adds support for Z-FLEX and Z-NYLON materials for M200 Plus and M300 Plus,
- Adds new Z-FLEX based option to the ’’External Materials” tab,
- Adds new Z-SUPPORT Premium material compatible with all model materials available for Inventure,
- Improves overall quality of Z-ABS prints for M Series printers,
- Improves overall printing quality,
- Introduces new default support parameters: Light, Medium and Heavy,
- Adds information on total time between layers curing (Total OFF time) and total time of platform movement (Z-lift total time),
- Fixes an issue with loading .zcodex files saved for M200 Plus and M300 Plus,
- Fixes an issue where projects would open in a different workspace than in the default one.
- For M200, it is now possible to select the nozzle’s diameter – 0.3 or 0.6 – for Z-ABS and Z-PLA Pro,
- If there is no USB drive installed or there is not enough storage available, Z-SUITE now displays a notification when users attempt to transfer .zcodex files to the printer,
- Fixes issues with loading profiles with External material settings,
- Fixes issues with displaying Z-SUITE’s window and different steps on Mac OSX.
- Adds Zortrax Inkspire to the list of supported devices,
- Adds Zortrax M300 Plus to the list of supported devices,
- Mac OSX is now a stable version: it is possible to work with multiple tabs and program windows,
- Improves overall printing quality for the following materials: Z-ABS: 0,29, Z-PCABS, Z-ASA Pro (Zortrax M200); Z-ASA Pro (Zortrax M300); Z-ABS: 0,29, Z-PCABS, Z-ASA Pro (Zortrax M200 Plus), and adds a Flex-based filament profile in the External materials settings menu for Zortrax M200 Plus and M300 Plus,
- Introduces the Preferences menu where you can:
- change the language of the program,
- choose the default printer,
- change the location of Z-SUITE folder (only on Windows),
- enable/disable exporting .zcode(x) reports to a .txt file,
- enable/disable notifications visibility,
- change the color of models and supports in the Model, Analysis, Support and Preview steps,
- enable/disable the Antialiasing option,
- enable/disable displaying .zcode(x) preview,
- enable/disable operation history,
- change the quality of .zcode(x) preview,
- Changes the order of the Print Settings and the Support steps,
- Legacy support (Z-SUITE v1 support) is now set as default Automatic support,
- Adds two new functions in the Support menu:
- XY GAP – allows you to set a gap between the block of support and the model in the XY plane,
- SPACING – allows you to set the spacing between paths of infill in the blocks of support,
- Improves overall support generating performance for Zortrax Inventure,
- A tooltip with the full name of the file is now displayed when you move the mouse cursor over the open tab (only on Windows),
- It is now possible to move a model around the workspace with the keyboard arrow keys,
- Fixes an issue with starting the printing process of .zcodex files with External materials settings directly in Z-SUITE,
- Fixes an issue with displaying Z-SUITE’s window on several screens.
- Improves overall printing quality for Z-ESD, Z-PCABS, Z-PETG and Z-ULTRAT (Zortrax M200 Plus),
- Improves overall printing quality for Inventure,
- Improves overall slicing performance of the program,
- Z-SUITE’s versioning is now included in the .txt report
- The Cross Section View tool is now available when using other tools,
- Adds new interface languages: Italian, Japanese, Korean,
- Bug fixes:
- loading very large files should no longer cause problems with displaying a white card in the program’s window,
- problems with the graphics card’s performance when minimizing the program’s window should no longer be an issue, also on Mac OSX
- Introduces minor fixes of the print quality for Z-PLA PRO.
- Fixes an issue with removing the raft from Z-PLA Pro prints and introduces minor fixes of the print quality (0.09 and 0.14 layer thickness),
- Improves the print quality for Z-ULTRAT Plus (Inventure).
- Adds support for Z-ULTRAT Plus and Z-SEMIFLEX (Inventure),
- Introduces new Layer Thickness for Z-ASA Pro and Z-HIPS – 0.09 (M Series printers),
- Introduces new Layer Thickness for Z-ULTRAT – 0.29 (M200),
- Introduces Shell infill for PLA-based materials (External Materials).