Firmware Updates for Zortrax M300 Plus
- Adds support for Z-PLA material,
- Improves safety with an upgraded failsafe mechanism,
- Fixes a bug where a “?” would appear at the end of the serial number displayed in Z-SUITE,
- Language of the menu has been updated (Chinese).
- Removes material retraction during the loading process.
- Fixes an occasional issue where printer GUI would crash on device launch,
- Support for other nozzle diameters has been added: 0.3 and 0.6 mm,
- It is now possible to set the offset of the platform’s height,
- New interface languages have been added: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese.
- Faster platform and extruder heating,
- Adds “Full Platform Preheating” procedure to “Working Options”,
- Adds support for new materials: Z-FLEX and Z-NYLON,
- Improves .zcodex files reading,
- Fixes an issue where the extruder would cool down too fast while changing the material during the printing process,
- Introduces new version of the launcher:
- no refresh button,
- the printer automatically checks for online updates on each startup and, if an update is available, it displays an appropriate notification,
- the printer automatically detects an update file once the USB drive is plugged in and displays an appropriate notification.