Firmware Updates for Zortrax M300 Plus
- Fixes an error that would appear when printing files prepared in older versions of Z-SUITE (<=2.9.0),
- Printers now wake up from the sleep mode after pressing the DONE button,
- Fixes minor bugs.
To upgrade the firmware to the 2.0.1 version, at first install the 2.0.0 version according to the appropriate instructions.
- Fixes minor bugs,
- Fixes translation issues.
To upgrade the firmware to the 2.0 version, at first save the update.zar2 file (from the 1.5 folder) on the USB drive and install the update and select Start in the launcher. Next, save the update.zar2 file (from the 2.0 folder) on the USB drive and install the update. This process is irreversible.
- Adds Manual platform calibration,
- The printer is now able to save the printing progress whenever a failsafe occurs,
- Introduces the Sleep Mode,
- Introduces the Idle Platform Temperature option,
- Improves the GUI – it is now more consistent with the interfaces of the M300 Dual and Inkspire.
- Adds support for Z-PLA material,
- Improves safety with an upgraded failsafe mechanism,
- Fixes a bug where a “?” would appear at the end of the serial number displayed in Z-SUITE,
- Language of the menu has been updated (Chinese).
- Removes material retraction during the loading process.
- Fixes an occasional issue where printer GUI would crash on device launch,
- Support for other nozzle diameters has been added: 0.3 and 0.6 mm,
- It is now possible to set the offset of the platform’s height,
- New interface languages have been added: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese.
USB installation only
- Faster platform and extruder heating,
- Adds “Full Platform Preheating” procedure to “Working Options”,
- Adds support for new materials: Z-FLEX and Z-NYLON,
- Improves .zcodex files reading,
- Fixes an issue where the extruder would cool down too fast while changing the material during the printing process,
- Introduces new version of the launcher:
- no refresh button,
- the printer automatically checks for online updates on each startup and, if an update is available, it displays an appropriate notification,
- the printer automatically detects an update file once the USB drive is plugged in and displays an appropriate notification.