Firmware Updates for Zortrax M300 Dual
- Fixes an error that would appear when printing files prepared in older versions of Z-SUITE (<=2.9.0),
- Printers now wake up from the sleep mode after pressing the DONE button,
- Fixes a bug with platform manual calibration,
- Fixes minor bugs.
- Introduces the Sleep Mode,
- Introduces the Idle Platform Temperature option,
- Fixes minor bugs,
- Fixes an occasional bug where the printing process would not resume after a blackout.
- Fixes the issue where it was possible to launch a printing process with a file prepared for a different printer model,
- Fixes the problem with extruder heating after the printer has entered into the Pause mode due to lack of material in the endstop,
- Improves the material loading process during Material Jam detection,
- Improves the Material End Detection option.
- Manual calibration procedure modifications,
- Camera stability improvements,
- Interface language changes,
- Minor bug fixes.