Firmware Updates for Zortrax M300 Dual
- Improves the ethernet connection stability,
- Improves communication with Z-SUITE, including notifications Busy and Material: not loaded.
- Introduces new features:
- Axes check procedure,
- Save printing progress option, which allows you to pause the printing process and resume it from the same spot after the printer is turned off,
- Set loading temperature option for external materials,
- Selecting the color of LED backlight for the Idle Mode (Blue/White/Magenta),
- Fixes a bug where the printer would enter the Sleep Mode during a failsafe response,
- Improves the firmware update procedure,
- Fixes camera streaming,
- Fixes platform offset.
After you install this firmware update, the printer will transfer any data regarding hardware and firmware errors to our server. You will have to give your consent before the installation by accepting the end-user license agreement.
- Fixes an error that would appear when printing files prepared in older versions of Z-SUITE (<=2.9.0),
- Printers now wake up from the Sleep Mode after pressing the DONE button,
- Fixes a bug with platform manual calibration,
- Fixes minor bugs.
- Introduces the Sleep Mode,
- Introduces the Idle Platform Temperature option,
- Fixes minor bugs,
- Fixes an occasional bug where the printing process would not resume after a blackout.
- Fixes the issue where it was possible to launch a printing process with a file prepared for a different printer model,
- Fixes the problem with extruder heating after the printer has entered into the Pause mode due to lack of material in the endstop,
- Improves the material loading process during Material Jam detection,
- Improves the Material End Detection option.
- Manual calibration procedure modifications,
- Camera stability improvements,
- Interface language changes,
- Minor bug fixes.