Firmware Updates for Zortrax M200 Plus
- Support for other nozzle diameters has been added: 0.3 and 0.6 mm,
- It is now possible to set the offset of the platform’s height,
- New interface languages have been added: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese.
- Faster platform and extruder heating,
- Adds “Full Platform Preheating” procedure to “Working Options”,
- Adds support for new materials: Z-FLEX and Z-NYLON,
- Improves .zcodex files reading,
- Fixes an issue where the extruder would cool down too fast while changing the material during the printing process,
- Introduces new version of the launcher:
- no refresh button,
- the printer automatically checks for online updates on each startup and, if an update is available, it displays an appropriate notification,
- the printer automatically detects an update file once the USB drive is plugged in and displays an appropriate notification.
- Improved interchange of information between the printer’s components,
- Improved processing of incorrect .zcodex files,
- MAC address has been stabilized and now it is possible to change it,
- Fixed an issue where the Continue button would disappear from the screen during material loading/unloading,
- Improved communication of errors, instead of displaying errors #100 and #101 only,
- Language of the menu has been changed and updated (Polish and English),
- Added information about sources of the pause during the printing process,
- Processing of .zcodex files is now indicated on the screen and the printing process starts faster.