Firmware Updates for Zortrax Inventure
- It is now possible to load materials both from the cartridge and from the spool (.stl files for special spool holders are available at: Zortrax Library),
- The single-extrusion mode is now available,
- Both the single- and dual-extrusion modes allow you to use external materials,
- A new option: Ignore material endstops is available in the Settings menu.
- New Z-SUPPORT Premium material added,
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved fans operation,
- Improved reaction to “Model/Support material jam error”,
- It is now possible to disable the file-checking procedure before the printing process (a new option in Settings).
- Improves Platform Leveling and Nozzle Alignment maintenance procedures,
- Introduces Hotend Maintenance in the pause menu during the printing process.