Firmware Updates for Zortrax Inventure
- Added support for: Z-ABS, Z-ABS v2, Z-ASA Pro, Z-ESD, Z-ESD v2, Z-FLEX, Z-HIPS, Z-PCABS and Z-PLA Pro,
- Updated Z-ABS v2 and Z-ESD v2 weight,
- Fixed an issue where the printing process bar would not update after resuming a saved print,
- Fixed an error which would appear after switching from a cartridge to a spool during the pause,
- It is now possible to print a zcode file prepared for a different material – the printer will now display a warning that has to be either confirmed or canceled,
- Fixed an issue with notification before the nozzle alignment procedure,
- Fixed an issue with the lifetimer after resuming a saved print.
- It is now possible to load materials both from the cartridge and from the spool (.stl files for special spool holders are available at: Zortrax Library),
- The single-extrusion mode is now available,
- Both the single- and dual-extrusion modes allow you to use external materials,
- A new option: Ignore material endstops is available in the Settings menu.
- New Z-SUPPORT Premium material added,
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved fans operation,
- Improved reaction to “Model/Support material jam error”,
- It is now possible to disable the file-checking procedure before the printing process (a new option in Settings).
- Improves Platform Leveling and Nozzle Alignment maintenance procedures,
- Introduces Hotend Maintenance in the pause menu during the printing process.