Firmware Updates for Zortrax Inkspire 2
- Additional protection against resin overflow in the tank.
- Added support for Liqcreate Composite-X, Liqcreate ESD, Liqcreate Flexible-X, Liqcreate Hazard Glow, Liqcreate Strong-X.
- Improved settings for UV exposure of first support layers
- Added support for BASF Ultracur3D RG 3280, Ultracur3D RG 35 B, Ultracur3D RG 1100 B, Ultracur3D ST 1400
- Added support for Henkel/Loctite 3D 3172 HDT50 High Impact resin,
- Improved Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity,
- Changed calibration procedure – it is no longer required to pour a small amount of resin into the vat to carry out the calibration process,
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Added Korean to the list of supported languages,
- Added missing menu texts,
- Changed the content of the EULA,
- It is now possible to block the printer in the event of theft,
- Fixed a bug where saving the printing progress during printing would cause the printer to crash.