Firmware Updates for Zortrax Inkspire
Remember that to download and install firmware newer than 2.3.0, it is necessary to register your Zortrax device first. The registration process is simple and has to be done only once per each device. Registered products will receive authorized firmware guaranteeing the best possible performance and access to new features as soon as they are implemented. You can register your Zortrax device at: zortrax.com/register.
- Added support for Zortrax inCloud,
- Added new printer statuses in My Devices panel in Z-SUITE,
- Changelog for each update will now be available to view before installation,
- Fixed resin level count for prints which are started in Z-SUITE,
- Performance improvements,
- Fixed a bug where the printer would not open a CWS file once its name has been changed in Z-SUITE,
- Fixed an issue where the printer would not calculate resin usage after selecting the Print again option,
- It is now impossible to update the firmware during Exposure time calibration and Platform calibration procedures.
- Stability improvements,
- Introduced the registration procedure using Zortrax ID,
- Added new interface language: Italian.
- Stability improvements related to UI,
- Stability improvements related to Wi-Fi operation.