Firmware Updates for Zortrax Endureal
- Fixed an issue with Material Drying procedure when using camera preview,
- Fixed an issue with material jams on the first layer,
- Fixed an issue with wrong Z-SUPPORT HT material weight,
- Support for machines with a new display,
- Stability improvements.
- Added support for Z-PEEK (dual-extrusion mode),
- Improved camera stability,
- Notifications on the heated extruder now disappear once its temperature is save for the user,
- Improved and optimized connection with inCloud and Z-SUITE,
- Added a warning about an unstable connection with inCloud, after which printers do not attempt to reconnect again,
- It is now possible to reset ethernet settings during factory reset,
- Fixed a bug where Autocalibration procedure would freeze,
- It is now possible to disable screensaver in the Working options menu,
- Screensaver now shows the Sleep mode status and a single tap wakes the printer up,
- Fixed a bug where Android application would freeze at the end of printing after choosing the Stop print option,
- False material jam errors are now less likely to occur with Z-ESD and Z-ESD v2.
- Added support for camera preview in inCloud,
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the screensaver would show unset time left after resuming prints after a blackout,
- Fixed an issue where printers would not go back to the main menu from the files list view after removing the pendrive,
- Fixed an issue where files would sometimes not be visible after being uploaded,
- Fixed an issue where printers would display wrong data on remaining storage (inCloud).