Firmware Updates for Zortrax Apoller
- Added an option for exporting log files – you can now copy the log files to a USB flash drive and send them for a remote diagnosis in case of a hardware failure,
- Improved performance of the smoothing process.
- Introduces the Shell mode which smooths thin walls and shell parts,
- Introduces the new smoothing intensity option: Very high,
- Overall smoothing quality improvements,
- The issue where the launch of the process would stall has been fixed,
- Improves Wi-Fi connection,
- Introduces a new safety procedure which allows users to open the chamber in the case when the device detects multiple errors,
- Minor bug fixes.
- Smoothing quality for all settings has been improved,
- The device now runs a tightness test after the air from the chamber is pumped out,
- The issue where the pressure would increase has been fixed,
- Smoothing process stability has been improved,
- Names of stages of the process have been updated.