M300, Newest firmware available
- New materials support
1. New Features
- 1.1 Materials
– Introducing External Materials
- 1.2. Models
– Add support for directories on the SD card (models now can be stored in directories).
– Maximum number of files in one directory is set to 50 (for performance reasons), number of files on the SD card is unlimited (tested up to 500 zcode files).
– Removed the “.zcode” extension from display.
– New icons for the “.zcode” files and directories.
– Name of directory is shown inside <>.
– User now can set different sorting options.
- 1.3. Maintenance.
– Autocalibration – different (randomized) points for autocalibration.
– New option : heat the bed.
- 1.4. Settings.
– Added models sorting options: sort by filename (case sensitive or not), sort by the file size.
– Can disable LEDs in the sleep mode
- 1.5. Printing.
– Support for Z-ESD
– User will be asked for confirmation before removing material from the extruder.
– “Entering pause, please wait” message, if the user enters pause.
– Information that we cannot pause the print job when printing raft (if the user presses pause button)
– Check the file before heating the extruder to prevent material degradation when printing large files
2. Bug fixes
– Fixed translate errors
– Fixed pause information during raft printing
– Removed issues with more than 120 files on the SD card (support for directories).
– Feedrate will be restored after pause.
– Removed display error if cancel pause during checking the file before the print job.
– M300 platform will move down after the print job
First version of M300 firmware
- print again by holding button after printing until a beep is heard
- improvements in French translation
- improved endstop debouncing (issue with nozzle not hitting the right spot during autocalibration / printing)
- improved autocalibration logic and prompts
- more verbose error messages during autocalibration failure
- downgrading firmware will no longer corrupt the lifetimer