M200, Newest firmware available
- New materials support
In case of problems: http://support.zortrax.com/firmware-1-0-6-update-fix/
1. New Features
- 1.1 Materials
– Introducing External Materials
- 1.2. Models
– Add support for directories on the SD card (models now can be stored in directories).
– Maximum number of files in one directory is set to 50 (for performance reasons), number of files on the SD card is unlimited (tested up to 500 zcode files).
– Removed the “.zcode” extension from display.
– New icons for the “.zcode” files and directories.
– Name of directory is shown inside <>.
– User now can set different sorting options.
- 1.3. Maintenance.
– Autocalibration – different (randomized) points for autocalibration.
– New option : heat the bed.
- 1.4. Settings.
– Added models sorting options: sort by filename (case sensitive or not), sort by the file size.
– Can disable LEDs in the sleep mode
- 1.5. Printing.
– Support for Z-ESD
– User will be asked for confirmation before removing material from the extruder.
– “Entering pause, please wait” message, if the user enters pause.
– Information that we cannot pause the print job when printing raft (if the user presses pause button)
– Check the file before heating the extruder to prevent material degradation when printing large files
2. Bug fixes
– Fixed translate errors
– Fixed pause information during raft printing
– Removed issues with more than 120 files on the SD card (support for directories).
– Feedrate will be restored after pause.
– Removed display error if cancel pause during checking the file before the print job.
– M300 platform will move down after the print job
- Added signal sounds (one beep after extruder heating while loading/unloading the material)
- Added fan maintenance menu
- Changed autocalibration system with more precise notifications
- Added language versions (Spanish, German, French)
- Added extrusion while going back from the pause mode to fill the nozzle and added a message to remove the material
- Fixed Z-PETG usage
- Added signal while the pause is set through Z-Suite